If you’re already a QT (member of QT Office) and you have an iPhone, then you can create a “web clip” for QT Office’s mobile app. It works the same way as a “real” app. You will be able to touch the little square button on your phone and it will pull up the “app” for you.
If you are not a QT yet and would like to download the app to run your MK® business from your phone, then feel free to give QT a try by clicking on this link www.qtoffice.com or, if you just want to find out more about QT, then that’s ok too.
If you’re a QT already and have any issues with downloading your web clip/ app, then just click the “Help” button at the top of your screen (while you are logged in) and we will be happy to help walk you through installing it.
If you have an Android phone, then you can download our app directly from the Android market. Make sure you sign up for your free trial of QT Office from a full size computer first (it’s easier to input your inventory!)
Here is a short video that will show you how to download the “app”, as well as show you how to move apps around on your screen. It’s a fast video (I didn’t make it), so you may have to watch it twice or pause it!
And if the video is too fast for you, then you can follow the text directions below!
1. Sign up for QT Office (if you have not already that is). If you have not signed up yet, then you can try QT Office free for 30 days at www.qtoffice.com.
2. On your iPhone go to www.qtoffice.com/mobile (this will pull up the mobile site). You will have to pull up your web browser first. (This will be the blue “Safari” button).
3. Look for the little square button with the arrow pointing to the right. It is located on your iPhone in the very center of the screen on the bottom.
4. Tap that button (This will show a pop up menu with several choices).
5. Tap the choice that says “Add to Home Screen”.
6. Name your web clip/app (“QT” is a good short name).
That’s it, your done =)
This entry was posted in QT Office® on March 24, 2012